Looking for an affordable venue for 75-100 persons

(joy) #1

Hi! does anyone here can recommend an affordable venue for a wedding ceremony and reception. Thanks in advance.

(Fairy Bride Mother) #2

Hello Joy and welcome to Bride Club ME. Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. Please feel free to check out our ‘Vendor Club’ for wedding venues in the UAE. Both the Park Hyatt Dubai and the Desert Palm Resort Dubai are competitive with their wedding packages and both are offering our readers special incentives if you quote Bride Club ME when enquiring. It really depends on your budget and specifics. There are many lovely 3 and 4* hotels in Dubai that cater for those with strict wedding budgets. If you provide more information, we may be able to be more specific.

Team Bride Club ME.

(joy) #3

hi thanks for the info, we’re really on a strict budget, because we will be spending for the coming here of our parents (3 of them). as long as the venue can accommodate all the guests without sacrificing the ambiance, even minimal styling will do. i would really appreciate if you could help me. Thanks in advance.

(Fairy Bride Mother) #4

Hi Joy. If you are still in search for your perfect wedding venue, please contact us directly! We have some ideas.

Joy, did you manage to find somewhere in the end? I’m looking at the moment and really struggling.

Would it be ok if I emailed you Fairy Bride Mother?

Thx

(Fairy Bride Mother) #6

Hi Peanuts :)

Welcome to Bride Club ME! Of course, please email us we will be happy to help, but provide as much info as possible including how many guests and your budget if you have one. We are still awaiting specifics from Joy, so we will be happy to help you both x

Lovely, will drop you an email shortly FBM

(Fairy Bride Mother) #8

Ladies and those looking for budget venues, check out this blog post by our founder on her personal wedding blog. It may be of help! http://expatbride.com/2012/08/28/qa-a-bride-to-be-is-looking-for-budget-venue-options-with-style/

(Adam Hurst) #9

Hasn’t time just flown by!
In the six years since this question was originally asked, thousands of people have visited this thread whilst looking for an affordable wedding venue for 75 to 100 people in Dubai.

We’ve recognised this and have recently launched the free Bride Club ME Concierge service - the first service of its kind in the UAE where we connect you, the Bride or Groom directly with a venue or vendor which matched your needs and budget.

Get in touch with the concierge either by whatsapp on our dedicated number (058 58 27433) or by clicking through to the Wedding Concierge here

We work with venues with budgets starting at around 100 aed per person and can advise on your total budget and what you can expect to receive at each price point.