Engagement Party

Hi,

I’m looking to host an engagement party for my sister, we are so excited that she is getting engaged and we want to host it in a nice venue, however the pricing is an issue here, we are looking for something simple and nice, with a dance floor, buffet, and nice music. All hotels in Dubai, charge a lot, and if I mention engagement, they send me a wedding package, can you please suggest nice affordable venues to host such events.

Many thanks all,

Rana

(Fairy Bride Mother) #2

Hi Rana.

Welcome to BCME and congrats on your sisters engagement. I suggest looking at our vendor club under ‘wedding venues’ – Many of them offer reasonable packages for weddings, so I am guessing the price will be more competitive for engagements as there is less to cater for. Just call or email them all and explain what you want/need and ask for a quote. You could always look at Dubai Marina Yacht club too, I hear they offer reasonable event packages, you could host the event on a boat and get in catering :)

Good luck.

Quality articles is the important to attract the people to pay a visit the website, that�s what this web site is providing.

(Fairy Bride Mother) #4

Thanks for the kind words Persun :sunglasses:

Hey, In my house In next month A new wedding or Engagement Party fixed, We are very happy, to enjoying that day of parties. But we all have want to know about a best organizer to fix avenue of that party.

(Fairy Bride Mother) #6

Hi there. Visit our vendor club for a list of wedding and event planners who can help with your engagement party.:smiley: